Our school can help with enrolment queries throughout the year.
Local enrolment area
Check your address on School Finder to see if it is within our local intake area. Most schools have designated local enrolment areas. Note: local enrolment areas are subject to change.
How to enrol
If you live in our intake area and would like to apply to enrol at our school, start by submitting an online enrolment application. Online enrolment is currently only available for Australian or New Zealand citizens and permanent residents.
If you are not able to apply online or you prefer not to, download the paper application to enrol (PDF 768.4KB) form. Please complete the form in English. A translated application to enrol may help you do this.
Online enrolment can also be used for out-of-area enrolment. Please note that out-of-area enrolment procedures are subject to the department’s enrolment policy.
Enrolment applications are finalised at the school.
For more information, visit sTpe school enrolment.
For more information, visit:
Moving to high school
Visit the moving to high school page to find out more about the transition of year 6 students into year 7.
Temporary visas and international students
The Temporary Residents Program has information about eligibility and the forms to complete an application.
Distance education is an equity program for students who are geographically isolated or whose individual circumstances prevent them from regularly attending school. Students must meet one of the conditions in the Distance Education Enrolment Procedures to be eligible to access this program as a full-time student.
For more information about educational opportunities in rural areas, visit Rural and distance education.
Moving overseas and need school reports authenticated for DFAT?
Email email@example.com to arrange to bring original documents to 105 Phillip Street, Parramatta 2150.
Why parents/carers choose Woodburn Public School
- Small enough to care - large enough to matter
- Safe, friendly school setting
- Commitment to Literacy and Numeracy development of all students
- Personalised learning and support for student K-6
- Sports programs (Sporting Schools Australia)
- Modern facilities
- Current technologies
- Strength of the Positive Behaviour for Learning culture
- Special Education teachers supporting the integration of students (2 Support Classes - MC and IO/AU)
- Spacious grounds
- School leadership focussed on programs and structures that enhance teaching and learning
- Qualified and enthusiastic teacher staff